Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

back on track!

Geez last week was just a blur. I don't really feel like I did all that much, but I also feel like I didn't have a free minute! I hate when that happens. But it's a brand new week and I'm determined to be more organized with it.


Source: google.com via Vanessa on Pinterest



First and foremost, I want to congratulate my cousin Precious on finishing her first half marathon, Rock and Roll Las Vegas, last night. Kick ass Prec!!! Such an inspiration! She started with c25k about a month before me and we both (but separately) decided that within a year of starting we wanted to complete a half marathon. She's a rock star!!! 


With that said, onto the weekend recap! Thursday night I saw Breaking Dawn with my bff Kristyn and Mike. I haven't read the books and I'm barely even a Twilight fan, but agreed to go because both of them really wanted to see it. Honestly, I was disappointed. I didn't feel like there was nearly enough substance in it to justify the split between the two movies. Then Mike and I went and hung out at the diner. I haven't done that since I was in high school. It was kind of fun to go late in the evening (I think we got there at like 10:30-11ish) and get dessert and tea and just chat. I really love that kind of time with him.
Saturday I spent the WHOLE day at the mall/shopping with my Aunt Tink. Phew that was exhausting! She got a lot of her Christmas shopping done and we had a fun day together. I got a few things, mostly stocking stuffers, but really I'm mostly done with my shopping already. On one hand it is pretty awesome because I don't have any stress, but on the other hand it is almost boring. I love being out there and shopping and people watching. It just makes me happy!
Onto the week my friends! Hope you have a great one!!

No comments: