Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend update

Another Monday and still no baby. I know ya’ll are on baby watch like I am. I’m kind of ridiculous. I love that baby boy more than anything in the world and he’s still gestating…Just imagine what it is going to be like when he actually gets here and I get to have some serious cuddle time with him!

Lightroom Exports6

So, we had an oddly productive weekend. On Friday Mike and I ended up at Jenni’s house redoing a big portion of their roof. Who knew I was so handy?! Tom and I work so well together. We were kind of rockstars. When I finally got home at almost midnight, I was so exhausted I fell right to sleep. When I woke up on Saturday, every muscle in my body hurt. Oye. I had no idea that roofing was so physical. Mike had a high power shooting competition in the morning and then we met up with a bunch of friends and family to go out to dinner. They had spent the day at a beer and wine festival so they were a bit tipsy and all very fun to be around.

IMAG0820

Sunday was spent installing new light fixtures, being very silly and then spending some family time at the very muddy dog park.

Lightroom Exports5

IMAG0826

IMAG0828

We had a fabulous weekend and I’m sad to see it go, but I’m ever hopeful that today or this week will be the time for B to come into the world!

No comments: