Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

ohp - sweet summer time

Something about this week has me totally loving summer and I feel that my ohp post should reflect that this week. Anddd btw - still no Branson! Someone please help send mental labor pains to my sister. She is more than ready for him to be here!!



Source: thekitchn.com via Race on Pinterest

Grilled pizza is definitely a fav of mine in the summer!


LOVE my hair braided and out of my face. Especially when it's hot outside.


If my hair isn't braided, I think I'll be wearing one of these. They don't look too difficult to make!


These look amazing. Perfect way to keep a summer drink chilled.


Love Hawaiian chicken, this looks like a delicious recipe.


Beautiful location and setup for a summertime wedding.


Patriotic sparkly nails. What could be better?


Super cute outfit for a summer night


mmmmmmm.



Hope you're having a fabulous week!

5 comments:

Danavee said...

So many fun pins! Love that polish!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Life With Lauren said...

great pins I need to make on for my hair I love it! That pizza looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

i just got super hungry looking at this haha- great pins girl!

Iz Originals said...

What great pins! Love the hair ideas! Hopefully, I find time to use some of them this summer! :)
www.izoriginals.blogspot.com

Cajun Cowgirl said...

I need to try the grilled pizza this summer. Looks so good!