Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

boudoir love

I've set "boudoir shots" as a goal for myself for Mike before we get married. I'd love to feel comfortable enough in my skin to take pictures like that for him. I know it would mean the world to him. He'd absolutely love it. I have a ton of pictures pinned and I thought I'd share them for my Oh, How Pinteresting post for today in honor of it being Valentine's week!

Just a warning before you scroll down though - some of the pictures are suggestive and may not be work appropriate if you're browsing on a lunch break!


google





Gorgeous lingerie.



Slightly sweet and innocent, yet totally sexy. I love this.

Source: joielala.com via Shelby on Pinterest

I love this. Tank top with lace...






Source: tumblr.com via Jon on Pinterest

Gorgeous wedding shot.



LOVE this silhouette.



I love how happy she looks here. Nothing is sexier than happiness.


Source: stumbleupon.com via Ian on Pinterest




Source: flickr.com via Whitney on Pinterest

I love this...pulling the panties up or down is amazingly hot.



She is stunning, but so is her bedroom!



Mike would adore this picture.



This is more my speed though!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are so fun!!! I have always wanted to do a boudier session. And I agree as the other pins are more "sexy" I like the last ones the best.

Lindsay @ Trial By Sapphire said...

What a fun compilation! I've been wanting to do a boudoir shoot for my husband, but I can't seem to get myself to do it! But these are awesome!

Simplyheather said...

oo sexy !! I like the last one ((:

http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

Al said...

OOOH lala :)

I always wanted to so a shoot like that, though I think I would steer away from the naughty lingerie to something more like button down/lace panties or something. Almost like the last pin you have. I like the playfulness and the beauty in your own skin shot rather than all of the crazy sexy shots.

Good luck with this babe, I don't think I will ever have the guts to get em' done! :)

Happy Wednesday, darlin!

Al @ Traffic Jelly