Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

away we go

Alright friends. I am in dire need for your help. I upgraded my blogger profile to be attached to my Google+ account. However, I'm now a "no-reply" blogger and it is driving me CRAZY! I cannot for the life of me figure out why this happened, or how to fix it! My email address is there and set to public. I can't figure it out. I'd love advice!! Someone please help me!

This is my last Friday in cold, (un)winter-y New York before heading to Florida for the race and I have been day dreaming about this for the last 6 months or so. So the fact that Alison's theme for this week's Friday Fancies is "Let's Fly Away"!  In the middle of February, even if it isn't bone chillingly cold, it is hard to not fantasize about taking a journey to the tropics or at least somewhere bright, sunny and warm.

away we go

I love this maxi dress. When I'm feeling pretty after days on the beach gallivanting in the sun and sand getting a light tan, there is nothing better than a flowing maxi dress. Soft fabric just makes you feel exceptionally gorgeous.

Especially when I'm on vacation, I love dainty flats with dresses. I am not the girl who feels prettiest in heels. I don't know why, but I almost always choose flats. I love the white/silver braiding on these.

Love this bag. I own it is coral, tan and chocolate brown but I need it in grey/silver to go with this dress. It can just jump into my closet at any time now!


Simple but pretty hoop earrings. Just enough shine without being overly glam.



I never go without sunscreen. Never. This sunscreen makes it easy to be glamorous and girlie. The best part about this one specifically is that I'm not allergic to it. I'm allergic to both shea and cocoa butters so it is super hard to find sunscreen that I'm not allergic to without spending a million dollars on it. This was a happy find in walgreens one day. I'll never go back! The only thing is that I don't suggest using it on your face because it can take a couple washes to get all the shimmer off!

1 comment:

Nicole Rene said...

Hmm I wish I could help you but i am not quite sure.. mine didn't do that? But anyway that dress is OMG SO BEAUTIFUL I wannnnnt it!!!!! Such a great find! :) I love maxi dresses & would wear them all year round if i felt it was acceptable haha!

Have ag reat week! :)

Nicole Rene