Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

sugar hoot




Sugar Hoot bake shop is a cookies, cupcakes and specialty cake shop in New Milford, CT. It happens to be owned by one of my best friends from college. We both graduated from Northeastern University, me with a business degree and her with a degree in graphic design. After 2 years working in her field she decided to quit and attend pastry school. She went to the French Culinary Institute in NYC and immediately upon graduation decided to open the bake shop with her mom. I have been fortunate enough to work with her in the amazing bakery that she has built. If you are ever in the area, I suggest stopping in! If you're having a hard time choosing a flavor, my vote always goes to the chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake or the chocolate chip cookie.
I'm spending today out at the New Milford Village Fair Days up on the town green. I'll be sweating my tush off and eagerly selling cupcakes and cookies to everyone who passes by!
The store front on Bank Street in New Milford
Kristyn in front of the bakery on opening day.
The beautiful shop, and some of the amazing goodies they offer!

3 comments:

5 Miles Past Empty said...

Super cute! I love the name!! And boy, what an inspiration to live your dream!

Unknown said...

Seriously right? She is incredibly inspiring and the bakery is amazing, I'm a proud friend!

Jenna Lee said...

woot woot! Horray for sugar hoot!