Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

music

I have been doing really great getting back into my groove at the gym. I haven't been running as much as I would like, but I'm doing other cardio work trying to get my heart and lungs back where they were a month ago before I was a loser and quit working out. (Ok maybe I didn't quit, I just slacked...a lot)

don't be jealous of my super chub calves while I'm sitting at one of the weight machines (yeah I have no idea what it is called - but I believe it works my chest...technical I know)
But now all my music is OLD and tired. My music is in desperate need of a revamping. So I'm looking for some help from you, my fantastic readers! 
What is your favorite song right now? To workout to? To dance in your car to?
Where do you find inspiration for new playlists?
Ok enough with the 20 questions...Off to the gym I go. Here's hoping I can rock it out one more time to the tired boring music!

**updated**

Apparently the machine I was sitting at was actually the seated row, so works my back...not my chest! Oops!

No comments: