Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

jessi's bridal shower

My sister's bridal shower was last July. She loves bright colors and fun patterns. Using bright colors we were able to plan a bright and fun shower for her. There were 8 bridesmaids in the bridal party so that made working on the shower so much easier! We dispersed the work and it was wonderful. 





Quickly I'd like to shout out to a couple ladies who helped incredible amounts with the shower. Jenna from à la mode and Aimee from Aimee Joan Designs. (That is them in the top left picture!) They are both wonderful girls who were awesome during planning and execution of the shower. I'm very lucky that I got to know them through my sister and I can now call them friends too.

2 comments:

Jenna Lee said...

So many beautiful ladies... it must be a Merryman party!

Cory Reese said...

Great pictures, looks like everyone had fun!