Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

spooky.

I'll admit I'm a bit of a scared-y cat. I'm not one for horror movies, I hate haunted houses, and any speak of paranormal things sends me running to the hills. Yet, I'm still totally a fan of Halloween! I love costumes and getting all dressed up to head out and have some fun. So, here are a few of my must haves for a sweet yet spooky Halloween party!


1. Spider web table runner - I am in love with this runner. It's such a fun addition to the table. The runner adds a lot of festivity without being covered in sculls or other creepy things!

2. Sycamore charger - The color of these chargers is perfect for Halloween and all fall/winter long. It's deep and rustic while still being totally polished. I'm definitely a fan.

3. Gold globe string lights - My favorite thing about these string lights in particular is that they are battery operated! I love that you don't have to have a wire dangling down the wall. Plus, they're a great shade of gold that is warm and still sort of spooky when paired with the right details.

4. Bronze pumpkin vase - Pumpkins, pumpkins everywhere. In addition to a bajillion real pumpkins, I like the idea of adding these dark metallic ones full of bright orange flowers on a table. They set the perfect mood.

5. Glass Halloween potion bottles - Imagine these up on a mantel. They're so fun! I like that they aren't fancy or formal at all, but really just festive.

6. Black wine glasses - Nothing makes a drink seem more sinister than drinking it out of a matte black goblet. Am I right?

7. Dark glass liquor bottle - What do you serve your punch in? I'm thinking this dark liquor bottle would be perfect. A few of these make great punch servers while still working perfectly as decorations.

No comments: