Pages

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

pinterest!




What have you found on pinterest lately?



Super cute outfit. I'm a big fan of the brown/green combo.


These look completely delicious. I like the idea of adding savory lunch foods to breakfast. I'm typically not a breakfast kind of person, so it makes it seem a bit more appealing!


Some people may call these breakfast...but they are most certainly a dessert. I haven't made anything pumpkin yet this season. I've been oogling lots of deliciousness, but I don't want to get tired of it so I'm working on making a bazillion apple things first, then I'll move onto pumpkin.


Maybe this will be my transition food! Apples and pumpkins in one. And goodness knows I have a TON of apple butter laying around. This seems like a perfect use for it!


This is just awesome. This as about as into skeletons as I'll ever get.


Apparently I was hungry while browsing pinterest this week. Seriously though, pumpkin spice latte cupcakes? I'll be making these very soon.

Off to gawk at your pins...

2 comments:

l said...

Loving all these pumpkin foods!! Re-pinning now!!

Jamie W said...

love the outfit! especially the jacket. :)