Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

bad. bad. bad.

I've been a bad blogger for the past few weeks. Life has been busy and it has been a little rough to blog about anything when my heart hasn't been there. In short, Mike and I broke up. It just wasn't right and I'm working through it and trying to figure out where to go from here.

In an effort to have a weekend to unwind, I made the trek up to Boston for my friend Anne's 29th birthday celebration. Her birthday is kind of a big deal in our circle of friends, and is celebrated with a party bus every year. We do different themes every year. We've done 80's, animal print, neon, white trash (horribly offensive but hilarious) and this year was "so bad it's good". Going out of her 20's with a bang, this bus will be hard to beat!





No comments: