Pages

Friday, May 27, 2011

One door closes and another opens.

Some of the gorgeous lilacs in bloom in my backyard. Flowers are one of my favorite signs of a
new beginning. And lilacs are one of my favorite flowers.
Life brings big changes sometimes when you don't expect them. Over the past year or so I've experienced some of these changes and I couldn't be more excited about some of them. But with these changes I've decided to let go of my old cooking blog, my cooking adventure and move over here to be able track some of these changes.

One of the biggest changes has been the addition of running to my life. It started on kind of a whim back in January. I started working out in an effort to lose some weight, but more importantly to get healthy. I was feeling tired and lazy and overall I just wasn't feeling great. So between the gym and running I am working on getting to a healthier and happier place.

No comments: