Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

lust list: running shorts

This will be the first post in a series I'm going to call my lust list. I'm going to use my lust list to show off different clothes, running gear, shoes or jewelry that I'm currently lusting over  but can't really bring myself to spend money on just yet.

2x the compression sounds awesome!

I'm going to start with running shorts. I tend to call these "biggest loser shorts" because of the length. I would love to throw on a pair of short shorts and just go. However, after the run I would pay for such things with immense pain from the chaffing that would happen from my thighs rubbing together! (yuck-o!) So I will go the more practical route and go with bermuda shorts instead.


Now if only I'd look that good in them...

(both pairs are from road runner sports)

No comments: