Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

goals


I started running as a method to lose weight, who would have ever thought that I would fall in love with it the way I have. I love the time alone with my headphones just my feet hitting the asphalt. It is calm and soothing in a way I never expected. I'm not fast, nor can I go long distances, but I'm working on those things, separately of course.

I have found that setting goals has been a huge help in keeping me motivated and helping me move forward so I don't get stuck in a rut.

Sunday: Easy morning run, 3.5 miles
Monday: Speed run, 3.5 miles in 45 minutes
Tuesday: Walk with dogs, strength training
Wednesday: Distance run, 6 miles
Thursday: Walk, 3.5 miles
Friday: Race day! 18th Annual Moonlight Run 5k in New Milford, CT
Saturday: Rest day!

No comments: