Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

2013

I know I'm horribly late in setting goals for myself for 2013, but I'm ready to do it now.

In a lot of ways 2012 was huge for me, and in a lot of ways it was very stagnant. It took until November for me to make some much needed (read: drastic) changes in my life to help myself move forward. The good news is that the year ended on a great note and I am staring 2013 ready for some of the biggest changes I've made since college.



Rather than try to put all of my goals into one giant overwhelming post, I'm dedicating this entire week to looking forward and spelling out what I have in mind for myself.

I'm really looking forward to growing as a person, in a relationship, as an athlete and as a cook. These changes don't have to be drastic, but I'm ready to stretch and reach and get to new places.

No comments: