Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

my sister is a rockstar

There has been a lot of chat on here about how my little sister, Jess, is awesome. I have said this quite a few times, especially after the birth of my nephew. But I haven't mentioned my older sister, Jenn. Jenn is a preschool teacher. She is the most over educated, over qualified, talented, engaging amazing teacher you could ever hope to have for your 4 year old.
This past Thursday was the graduation for her class. There are 36 kids that she was given this year and they love her so much that there were 225 people there to watch the graduation. They had a Broadway theme and sang songs from all different shows. The grand finale was when Jenn lead the kids in a sign language version of Seasons of Love from RENT. Incredible.
We made all the food for the even ourselves. Keeping it simple we went with baked ziti, salad and bread. Of course we had to finish it off with cupcakes!
I made 240 cupcakes last week. 10 dozen chocolate and 10 dozen lime. Yikes!




I'll share recipes for both on Thursday!

No comments: